- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link RE450 AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
$129.79 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TP-Link RE450 AC1750 1750Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender 450Mbps@2.4GHz 1300Mbps@5GHz 1Gbps LAN Port 3x External Antennas works with any Router
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-LINK AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
TP-LINK’s RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it’s 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1750 Mbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 to an ideal place, no more further configurations.
What’s in it for you?
- The Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the extender.
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance
- Expanded 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Guide and Datasheet
- Plug Type-AU
- Standards and Protocols-IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface-1 * 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button-RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button
- Power Consumption-9W（max power consumption）
- Antenna-3* external
- Dimensions ( W x D x H )-6.4x 3.0 x 2.6 in. (163 x 76.4 x 66.5mm)
- Box Dimensions (W X D X H): 7.9 x 4.9 x 3.4in. (202x 125 x 86mm)
- Frequency-2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Signal Rate-5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps; 2.4GHz:Up to 450Mpbs
- Reception Sensitivity-5GHz：11a 6Mbps:-93dBm@10% PER; 11a 54Mbps: -76dBm@10% PER; 11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER; 11ac HT40 mcs9: -64dBm@10% PER; 11ac HT80 mcs9: -61dBm@10% PER 2.4GHz: 11g 54M: -77dBm@10% PER; 11n HT20 mcs7: -73dBm@10% PER; 11n HT40 mcs7: -70dBm@10% PER;
- Wireless Modes-Range Extender/Access Point
- Wireless Functions-Wireless Statistic; Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band; Access Control; LED Control; Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security-64/128-bit WEP; WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Transmission Power-<20dBm(2.4GHz); <23dBm(5GHz)
- RCM SSA
- AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE450
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~30°C (32°F~86°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing