- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-LINK JetStream 52-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 48-Port PoE+
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
TP-Link TL-SG3452P JetStream 52-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 48-Port PoE+, 384W PoE Budget, Integrated into Omada SDN
The TP-Link TL-SG3452P features 48 Gigabit LAN ports with 802.3at/af PoE support and a total PoE budget of 384W. This switch is very powerful and offers advanced L2 and L2+ features such as static routing and QoS. For additional expansion options, 4 Gigabit SFP ports are provided.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them.
In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
What’s in it for you?
- 384 W PoE Budget: 48× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimise Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
|Max Power Consumption||
|Max Heat Dissipation||
|Packet Forwarding Rate||
|MAC Address Table||
|Quality of Service||
|L2 and L2+ Features||
|Access Control List||