- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link EAP265 HD AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
$198.10(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Advanced Performance in High-Density EnvironmentsAC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and gateways, providing 100% centralised cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management
100% centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites——all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Zero-Touch Provisioning for Efficient Deployment
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there’s no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
Assign Different Management Roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: MU-MIMO, Load Balance, and professional antennas improve capacity in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
|Physical Security Lock|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )|
|LED ON/OFF Control|
|Management MAC Access Control|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog|