- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link EAP225-WALL 1350Mbps Wireless AC1350 Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Wall Mount Access Point PoE 1xGbps LAN
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Omada EAPs also feature captive portal and advanced RF management functions, which make them ideal for demanding, high-traffic environments
such as campuses, hotels, malls and offices
Complete In Room Wi-Fi Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
Blends Into Your Wall
The EAP225-Wall wireless access point blends into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, Anytime
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go
What’s in it for you?
- AC1200 wireless with 100Mbps Ethernet backhaul
- Designed for office cubical and hotel room wired and wireless connections
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into 1-gang electric wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
|Gigabit Ethernet(RJ-45) Port x 1|
|Maximum Data Rate|
|Up to 300Mbps(2.4GHz)+867Mbps(5GHz)|
|2 Dual-Band Omni Antennas (2.4G: 3dBi, 5G: 4dBi)|
|CE: < 20dBm (2.4GHz, EIRP), <25dBm (5GHz, EIRP)|
|FCC: <23dBm (2.4GHz), <22dBm (5GHz)|
|Transmit Power Control|
|Adjust transmit Power on dBm|
|802.3af/A PoE or 24V Passive PoE(+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)|
|Maximum Power Consumption|
|Pole / Wall /Fast Mounting( Kits included)|
|CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|214.9 x 46 x 26.7mm|
|Operating Temperature : -30°C-70°C (-22°F-158°F)|
|Storage Temperature : -40°C-70°C (-40°F-158°F)|
|Operating Humidity : 10%-90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity : 5%-90% non-condensing|