TP-Link Archer TX20E AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter
(inc. of GST)
AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter
The latest Wi-Fi technology makes annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots a thing of the past. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
More Devices, Less Congestion
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing Wi-Fi coverage, offering a fast, smooth online experience from farther away.
Bluetooth 5.2 Compatible
The latest Bluetooth 5.2 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and coverage 4× broader than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
WPA3, the latest network security standard, provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.
What’s in it for you?
- Unrivalled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Wider Signal Coverage— Connect to your Wi-Fi in more parts of your home with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater coverage and enhanced stability
- Bluetooth 5.2—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2× Faster Speed and 4× Broader Coverage than BT 4.2
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n standards
|WLAN Signal Rate||
|WLAN Reception Sensitivity||
|WLAN Transmit Power||