TP-Link Archer T3U AC1300 Mini Wireless MU-MIMO USB Adapter
(inc. of GST)
TP-LINK AC1300 Mini Wireless MU-MIMO USB Adapter, Wired, USB, WLAN, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 1267 Mbit/s, Black
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
High-Speed Dual Band Adapter for Better Connections Wireless AC technology means Archer T3U delivers connections that are up to 3x faster than with the previous Wireless N standard. High-speed WiFi (up to 867 Mbps over the 5 GHz band and 400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band) means Archer T3U is able to support all your online activities, from HD video streaming to lag-free online gaming and web surfing.
Miniature Design – Take With You On the Go
Archer T3U has a smart design that is tinier than most USB adapters. Not only can it be inserted into any USB port but is also easy to carry.
USB 3.0 for Superior Transfer Speeds
Experience blazing-fast data transfers of up to 4.8 Gbps with USB 3.0 — the latest USB connectivity standard. USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Combined with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 makes Archer T3U ideal for HD streaming, online gaming and large file downloads.
Boosted Throughput with MU-MIMO
With MU-MIMO technology, Archer T3U can provide two simultaneous data streams, improving the throughput and efficiency of the entire network when working with a compatible MU-MIMO router.
A friendly user interface comes on a CD for simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connections safety.
Supports Windows, Mac OS
What’s in it for you?
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed – AC1300 (400 Mpbs on 2.4GHz band and 867 Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi – 802.11ac
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Mini design –Mini-sized design for convenient portability with a reliable high performance
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port – Up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0
- MU-MIMO – Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Supported Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||