- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-LINK 28-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
TP-Link TL-SG1428PE 28-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+ 32xVLAN 56Gbps Switching Capacity Rack Mountable
The TL-SG1428PE is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Dedicated 24 PoE+ Ports (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget for the 24× gigabit PoE+ ports makes it has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
Easy to Use Value-Added Features Bring Unexpected Experiences
- QoS for a Lag-Free Experience:Ensures smooth traffic for latency-sensitive applications, such as voice and video.
- IGMP Snooping for Multicast Optimization:Ensures a better network experience, especially for applications like IPTV, by optimizing multimedia traffic delivery.
- VLAN for Security:Helps to create a network with higher security and better overall performance by dividing the network into smaller groups.
- Making Management Easy:TL-SG1428PE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG1428PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS.
Multiple Factors Guarantee Stable Operation
- System Self-Healing with PoE Auto Recovery:The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without need for manual monitoring and restart.
- Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload:Automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply when the total PoE power consumption exceeds 250 W. This protects the device from power overload operation.
- Great Compatibility with PD Detection:Automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
- Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation:Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50℃) with reliability.
What’s in it for you?
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- PoE power budget is up to 250 W*, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Priority Mode helps to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitoring
- PoE Auto Recovery enables system self-healing to guarantee the stable operation of PoE-connected devices
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
|Standards and Protocols||
|Physical Security Lock||
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
|Max Power Consumption||
|Max Heat Dissipation||
|Packet Forwarding Rate||
|MAC Address Table||
|Packet Buffer Memory||
|Quality of Service||