- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TL-WR841N – TP-Link TL-WR841N Wireless N Router
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TP-Link’s TL-WR841N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
TP-Link’s TL-WR841N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR841N gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
Access Point Mode
Transform your existing wired network to a wireless one.
Range Extender Mode
Boost the existing wireless coverage in your room.
Connect to the ISP network in areas without wired service.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the TL-WR841N in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
What’s in it for you?
- Performance: 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Guest Network: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- WPS button: easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IPTV: supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Bandwidth Control: assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth
- Parental Controls: manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
Datasheet and Guide
|4 × 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 × 10/100Mbps WAN Port|
|IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Wireless Router, Range Extender, Access Point, WISP|
|11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)|
|11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)|
|11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98SE, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Cable or DSL Modem|
|Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
|External Power Supply|
|9VDC / 0.6A|
|Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|6.9 x 4.6 x 1.3 in. (173 x 118 x 33mm)|
|Wireless Router TL-WR841N|
|RJ45 Ethernet Cable|
|Quick Installation Guide|