- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Tenda TEG1024F – 24GE + 2SFP BUSINESS SWITCH
$131.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TEG1024F is a 24-port gigabit rackmount switch providing easy-to-use, cost-effective and fast network for IP surveillance projects, offices, workgroups and small and medium-sized enterprises.
TEG1024F is a 24-port gigabit rackmount switch providing easy-to-use, cost-effective and fast network for IP surveillance projects, offices, workgroups and small and medium-sized enterprises. With 2 gigabit SFP combo ports used to connect to Tenda optical modules, it can be used for long distance networking up to 20 km. TEG1024F also offers a data rate in full duplex of as high as 2000 Mbps, ensuring fast transmission of large files and smooth playback of videos. With professional lightning protection circuit, the switch provides 6 kV lightning protection for all the RJ45 ports and the power module, ensuring stability and reliability of the switch. TEG1024F allows users to change its work modes among standard (default mode), flow control off, link aggregation and port VLAN, fitting multiple network environments, making it the perfect choice for you to extend or upgrade your high-speed, stable gigabit wired network at long distance.
Gigabit SFP slots up to 2000 Mbps full-wire speed
TEG1024F provides 24 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, 2 gigabit SFP slots and offers a data rate in full duplex of as high as 2000 Mbps. Working with Tenda SFP modules TEG311SM, the switch supports a maximum transmission distance of as high as 20 km. In addition, a large capacity cache is equipped in the switch and all ports support wire-speed forwarding, ensuring fast transmission of large files, smooth playback of videos and stable connection for 7*24 hours.
4 working modes
Four modes are supported on this switch: Standard, Flow Control Off, Link Aggregation and Port VLAN modes, making it adaptable to multiple scenarios such as surveillance, wireless networking, and network clone in batches.
- M1: Standard Mode: Special for networking in small and medium offices. Switches in this mode can function as a core switch and all the ports can communicate with each other.
- M2: Flow Control Off Mode:Special for networking in internet bars and computer rooms. Switches in this mode disable flow control on all ports, effectively solving slowness in network clone and lag in the 10/100/1000 mixed network.
- M3: Link Aggregation Mode:Designed for enterprise aggregation networking. Ports 23 and 24 form a static link aggregation group (LAG), and traffic is distributed between these two ports based on source and destination MAC addresses, greatly increasing uplink bandwidth, reducing uplink bottleneck and preventing congestion.
- M4: Port VLAN Mode:Designed for video surveillance and wired/wireless networking. In this mode, ports 1 to 22 are isolated from each other but able to communicate with ports 23 and 24, effectively blocking ARP virus and DHCP spoofing, and reducing the broadcast storm for higher transmission rate and network security.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent lightning protection
- Desktop & 19-inchrack-mountable
- Plug & Play
|IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab|
|10Base-T: Cat. 3 UTP or better, 100Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP or better|
|1000Base-T: Cat.5e UTP or better, 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF|
|10Mbps: 14880pps 100Mbps: 148800pps 1000Mbps: 1488000pps|
|6kV in Common Mode Protection for 24*GE ports|
|6kV in Common Mode, 4kV in Differential Mode Protection for power supply|
|1* Power, 24* Link/Act, 4*mode status lights|
|MAC Address Table|
|Maximum : 13W (220V)|
|Store and Forward|
|M1: Standard mode, the default mode of the switch. In that mode, all ports can communicate with each other.|
|M2: Flow Control Off mode. In this mode, flow control is disabled on all ports.|
|M3: Link Aggregation mode. In this mode, ports 23 and 24 form a static link aggregation group (Static LAG , SMAC+DMAC).|
|M4: Port-based VLAN mode, ports 1 to 22 can communicate with uplink ports (ports 23 and 24) but cannot communicate with each other.|
|MAC Address Learning|
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃|
|Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃|
|Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|CCC, CE , FCC , RoHS|
|TEG1008D 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch|
|TEG311SM Single-Mode MiniGBIC Module|
|TEG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch|
|Windows 8 32/64 bit , Windows 7 32/64 bit , Windows xp 32/64 bit , Linux , MAC OS|
|Power Cord, Rackmount Kit, Rubber Feet|