- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Tenda TEF1118P-16-150W – 18-PORT FE SWITCH WITH 16-PORT POE+
$277.09(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TEF1118P-16-150W is a unmanaged PoE switch independently designed by Tenda. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently
TEF1118P-16-150W is a unmanaged PoE switch independently designed by Tenda. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. With a maximum PoE power output of 150 W, and 30 W for a single port, it can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones. The switch supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes, is an ideal choice for SMBs, hotels, schools, factories with video surveillance and wireless networking requirements.
GE & SFP uplink ports，Large Buffer of Nearly 3M
With one 10/100/1000 Mbps combo SFP slot, the switch can meet the current demand for uplink bandwidth of Gigabit WLAN and HD digital surveillance. Working with Tenda optical fibermodule TEG311SM, the switch supports a maximum transmission distance up to 20km.
6KV Excellent Lightning Protection
The switch offers various safety and protection types, including 6 kV lightning protection, PSE short-circuit protection, PoE overload protection, surge current protection etc, and these greatly protect the switch from being damaged by thunderstorm. Besides, it supports wide voltage input, AC：100-240V~50/60Hz.
Cascading with 6 Devices Can Support IP Surveillance Project of up to 96 Cameras
In the number of about 100 terminals accessed to the network, cascading 6 devices through the G1、G2/SFP2can achieve up to 96-channel monitoring, according to the project , it supports 300W/500W IP Caccessed and ensure stable video transmission without breaking up.If the both ends of devices are connected to the NVR, the video can be watched locally.
4 Modes for Different Networks
Standard mode, Port-based Priority mode, Port-based VLAN mode and Extend mode make TEF1118P-16-150W be able to deal with different networks，special for small & Medium-sized IP surveillance & WI-FI coverage project.
- Mode 1: Standard Mode: This is the default working mode of TEF1118P-16-150W. In the mode, all ports can communicate with each other independently.
- Mode 2： Port-based Priority Mode:In this mode, ports 1 to 8 have higher priority than other ports, and all ports can communicate with each other. When the switch is connected to multiple IP cameras, you are recommended to use this mode for better smooth transmission with the key IP cameras connected to higher priority ports, and connect the 2 uplink ports (Ports G1 & G2/SFP2) to uplink devices (such as NVR or Router).
- Mode 3：Port-Based VLAN Mode:In this mode, ports 1 to 16 can communicate with uplink ports (Ports G1 & G2/SFP2), but can not communicate with each other. You can use this mode to isolate broadcaststorm and prevent ARP virus and DHCP sproofing.
- Mode 4: Extend Mode: Due to the complex monitoring environment, the distance from each terminal to the monitoring center is different, some even more than hundred meters. TEF1118P-16-150W can support 250 meters data transmission in the Extend mode, which can save the cost of your project with less devices used.
What’s in it for you?
- Fanless Silent Design
- All-steel & Three-sided Through Hole Design
- 13”Desktop & Rackmount Design
- Plug & Play
|IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3af/at|
|16 * Link/Act LEDs|
|1 * G1 LED|
|1 * G2/SFP2 LED|
|1 * PoE-MAX LED|
|1 * Power LED|
|16 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports (Data/Power)|
|2 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports (Data)|
|1 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-X SFP port (Combo)|
|MAC Address Table|
|Ports 1-16 support standard IEEE802.3af/at|
|30W output per PoE port|
|130W output of the total PoE Power|
|150W output the whole device|
|Standard: Default mode of the switch. In this mode, it works as an unmanaged switch|
|all ports can communicate with each other separately.|
|Priority: In this mode, port G1 and G2/SFP2 serve as uplink ports, ports 1 – 8 serve as high priority port. All ports can communicate with each other separately.Extend: In this mode, data rate of ports 9 - 16 reduces to 10 Mbps, the maximum transmission distance can be 250 meters, and all ports can communicate with each other.|
|VLAN: In this mode, ports 1 - 16 of the switch can communicate with port G1, G2/SFP2 separately, but cannot communicate with each other. You can enable this mode to reduce broadcast storm and isolate DHCP broadcast.|
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~45℃ (32℉~113℉)|
|Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)|
|Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|