This easy-to-use and reliable option is ideal for office workers, front desks and common areas. The T55A facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility thanks to its support for Yealink Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology, and its USB port for USB headsets and Bluetooth dongle
Easier to be heard and participate in the call
The T55A combines professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal-clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and Noise Proof Technology as well as a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and an HAC handset, the T55A provides an excellent audio experience for more efficient and productive calls
Ease of use, low learning cost
To extend workflows seamlessly to the desktop device, the T55A offers a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and comes embedded with the native Teams application for a consistent call and meeting user interface. The device owns one USB 2.0 port for USB headsets and Bluetooth dongle. It allows the user to leave the desk and continue talking while paring with a Bluetooth headset or USB headset.
Simplify deploy and manage
The T55A offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.
What’s in it for you?
- 4.3 inch (480 x 272) capacitive touch screen
- Optimal HD audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Based on Android OS
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
- Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
- USB 2.0 port, supports USB headset and Bluetooth dongle
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
Guide and Datasheet