- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Synology FS3600 24-Bay FlashStation (RAIL KIT OPTIONAL)
$16,638.00 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Synology FlashStation FS3600, NAS, Rack (2U), Intel® Xeon® D, D-1567, Black
Fast and scalable all-flash NAS
FS3600 is a 24-bay all-flash Synology NAS for enterprise use that boosts the performance of I/O sensitive applications, such as databases, virtual machines, or online transaction processing (OLTP). Featuring a 12-core CPU and high-speed network connection, FS3600 delivers over 195,000 iSCSI 4K random write IOPS1 to satisfy enterprise demand for high-speed infrastructure.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of the public cloud with private cloud privacy and security. It enables seamless collaboration on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overheads. It offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools while ensuring high-level data integrity.
– Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
– Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
– File- or folder-level data restoration accelerates data recovery and provides more flexibility for businesses
– Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||
|Processor special features||