- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech USB Dual VGA over Cat5 KVM – 650 ft / 200m
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com USB Dual VGA over Cat5 KVM Console Extender – 650 ft / 200m, 80 mm, 155 mm, 40 mm, 535 g, 239 mm, 367 mm
Operate a Dual VGA, USB-enabled PC up to 650ft away, as if it was installed locally
The SV565DUTPU USB Dual VGA KVM Console Extender over CAT5 UTP lets you Operate a Dual VGA PC or KVM switch up to 650ft (200 m) away, as if it was installed locally, at high-definition 1920×1200 resolution. PC connection cables are included with this product for a ready to use solution.
The dual VGA cat5 KVM extender supports easy to use hot-key and push button commands which allow you to switch between local and remote connected systems, while console connections at both ends of your setup provide easy access to all connected systems from either location. The hot-key commands also provide video adjustment controls for optimizing picture quality over varying distances. Extending over two standard Cat 5 (or better) cables gives you the ability to use existing infrastructure wiring to achieve remote access to your server or KVM switch.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Low cost way to convert existing dual VGA KVM units, or individual Servers into remotely accessible hardware extending your hardware’s capabilities
– Maintain network security with long distance local access without being exposed over IP
– Broad support for newer USB keyboards, mice, and even most combo/wireless configurations
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||