- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter – 2048×1152
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter – 2048×1152, 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1), USB Type-B, DVI output, HDMI output, 2048 x 1152 pixels
USB 3.0 External Video & Graphics Card | Multi-Monitor | USB-Powered | Supports Mac & Windows
The USB32HDDVII USB 3.0 to HDMI and DVI-I Dual Head Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into one DVI-I or VGA port (DVI to VGA adapter included) and one HDMI output, with support for high-definition 1080p and 1920×1200 video and 5.1 surround sound audio (from HDMI port only). Each display can simultaneously support the maximum resolution of 2048×1152 @ 60Hz.
The adapter delivers a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the USB video adapter functions as a convenient external graphics card that eliminates having to open the computer case for video card installation. The adapter delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop onto a second or third monitor to double or triple your workspace and increase your productivity.
The USB 3.0 HDMI and DVI-I Adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and includes free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– With two video output ports, the dual head design of the adapter offers a compact multi-monitor solution across both HDMI and DVI technology
– SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI conversion delivers improved bandwidth compared to a USB 2.0 connection for smoother high-definition video content
– The adapter is installed externally, through USB, which enables you to add graphics capability to your system without opening the case or voiding system warranties
|Weight & dimensions||