- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech Dual Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card Adapter – PoE/PSE
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com Dual Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card Adapter – PoE/PSE, Internal, Wired, PCI Express, Ethernet, 2000 Mbit/s
The ST2000PEXPSE Dual Port PoE NIC provides two 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports that can provide up to 25.5W of power each, combining a network data connection and power on a single cable, for less clutter and convenient installations in remote locations.
This full/low profile Gigabit server adapter supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device, and can deliver 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and cable for remote networked devices such as IP cameras, IP phones and wireless access points.
Suitable for any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, this versatile PoE network adapter supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL).
The ST2000PEXPSE PoE NIC is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Reduces cable clutter and makes it easier to install devices in remote locations that are powered by the the PSE network card, with up to 25.5W of power delivery as well as a solid network link over a single cable connection
– Suitable for installation in full profile or small form factor computer cases using the included half-height/low profile bracket, adding two network connection ports using a single PCI Express slot
– Provides versatile network connections with support for advanced features such as Jumbo Frames and VLAN tagging, as well as Wake-On-LAN and Auto MDIX
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||