- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com Dual Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station with HDMI – DVI – 6 x USB Ports
$310.19(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com Dual Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station with HDMI – DVI – 6 x USB Ports, Wired, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-B, 3.5 mm, USB Type-A, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows | DVI to VGA Adapter | Vertical
This USB 3.0 dock combines a 6 port USB 2.0/USB 3.0 hub, headphone and microphone audio connectors, and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port into a single docking station.
Offering flexible dual video combinations right out-of-the-box, this universal laptop docking station features HDMI and DVI external monitor output providing up to 1920x1200p resolutions, as well as an included DVI to VGA adapter for added flexibility.
Integrated USB Hub
The built-in USB hub features 2 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting extra peripherals such as external hard drives or a wired mouse as if they connected directly to your laptop.
With an upright design, the dock occupies as little desk space as your smart phone, so it’s perfect for hoteling or hot desk environments.
Direct Ethernet Connectivity
The integrated RJ45 Ethernet port supports speeds of 10/100/1000 Mbps, giving you an instant connection to a reliable wired network.
StarTech.com’s laptop docking stations can be used for cost savings and faster deployment with just a single cable. This USB 3.0 Docking Station is backed by a competitive 3-year warranty and free lifetime multilingual Technical Support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Flexible video output to extend or mirror your desktop at up to 1920×1200, with HDMI and DVI ports, plus included DVI to VGA adapter
– USB 3.0 port replicator adds Gigabit Ethernet networking and audio (Headphone/Mic) from one device
– The laptop docking station provides two additional USB 3.0 ports and four USB 2.0 ports to connect additional devices from a single USB 3.0 connection
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|