- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP with Virtual Media
$2,678.49(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media, 1920 x 1440 pixels, Ethernet LAN, Black
The SV441DUSBI 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media allows for secure local and remote control of up to 4 computers over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring 2 additional USB ports for peripheral sharing (USB storage, CD ROM, etc.), allowing file transfers and disk emulation for remote application and OS installs.
The IP KVM Switch enables BIOS level control and full boot process interaction, and includes several security features (SSH, SSL, RADIUS and a configurable firewall) to keep your network safe.
This IP KVM can interact with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, PDUs, etc.), using the RPORT Module (sold separately). While the 1U rack-mountable metal chassis makes installation into a rack easy with the 1110EXTRACK.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Full BIOS level remote access meaning you can reboot a connected PC or server, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse as if you are on site
– User friendly access through the OSD or the integrated web server saves configuration time and frustration
– Supports 16 bit video for a richer quality of picture when accessing the remote server either through the web browser or VNC client
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|