- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech 4 Port RS232 PCI Express Serial Card w/ Breakout Cable
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 4 Port RS232 PCI Express Serial Card w/ Breakout Cable, PCIe, Serial, RS-232, Black, REACH, CE, ASIX Moschip MCS9904CV-AA
Add 4 RS232 serial ports to any PC using a single PCI Express expansion slot
The PEX4S553B 4-Port PCI Express Serial Card (with breakout cable) lets you add 4 RS232 serial ports using a single PCIe expansion slot, with an included 1-to-4 cable enabling you to add 4 serial ports to a single low profile slot.
The serial card features a native single-chip design that provides optimum reliability and speed, reducing the CPU load by up to 48% over conventional bridge-chip serial cards – a cost-effective solution for connecting legacy serial devices to PCIe-enabled computers.
The multi-port serial adapter includes both full profile and low profile/half-height brackets for compatibility with standard and small form factor computers, and is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and MAC OS.
This product is a replacement for our PEX4S552B card.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Lower CPU load of native single-chip, single lane PCI Express design ensures optimal system performance (up to 48% less CPU load)
– Includes both standard and low profile/half-height brackets, which makes this the perfect card for any application, including small form factor embedded applications
– Breakout cable design means that only one expansion slot is needed, to add 4 additional serial ports to any system
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||