- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech 4 Port PCI RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 4 Port PCI RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART, PCI, Parallel, RS-232, CE, FCC, RoSH, MosChip MCS9845, 32 B
Add 4 high-speed RS-232 serial ports to your PC through a PCI expansion slot
The PCI4S550N 4-port PCI Serial card turns an available PCI slot into four RS232 serial ports – a cost-effective solution for connecting any new or old serial peripheral, with support for data transfer rates of up to 115Kbps.
The PCI Serial card is a perfect solution for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, digital cameras, printers, ISDN terminal adapters and more, to your system without having to upgrade your peripheral devices for compatibility with newer standards (e.g. USB).
Saving time and hassle, the Serial PCI card is plug-and-play ready, and can be installed in minutes, supporting Windows® 7, Server 2008 R2, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, 3.1, DOS® and Linux® operating systems. Plus, the serial card offers IRQ sharing to help ensure stability and consistent performance, guaranteeing convenient, hassle-free connections.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Guaranteed compatibility with any PC running Windows®, DOS® or Linux® for simple integration into your application
– Data transfer rates of up to 115.2 Kbps for efficient serial device performance
– Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instruction providing a hassle free serial solution
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||