- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
$757.89(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub, 1920 x 1200 pixels, 18 W, Black
The SV431DDVDUA 4-port DVI VGA dual monitor KVM switch lets you control 4 Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
This dual view KVM switch provides 1 VGA and 1 DVI-I port per computer connection for high-resolution video, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
The DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, and offers a compact design with a rugged metal chassis for durable performance.
NOTE: While both DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital) are supported by the KVM, source PCs must output the same signal for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. If necessary, please contact technical support for assistance identifying your source.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– High-resolution DVI and VGA ports support almost any dual display scenario; even with one DVI + VGA PC, and one dual DVI PC, an adapter can be used with this KVM to support your configuration
– Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
– Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|