- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 3 ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Converter Cable – mDP to DVI 1920×1200 – White
$79.19(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 3 ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Converter Cable – mDP to DVI 1920×1200 – White, 0.9 m, Mini DisplayPort, DVI-D, Male, Male, Straight
Eliminate excess cable clutter with a short 3ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI active adapter
The MDP2DVIMM3WS 3ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable. The converter features a stylish white design, that is well-suited for connecting Mac computers.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3WS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
The MDP2DVIMM3WS is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional video cable required
– Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a DVI monitor or Projector
– Reduces clutter, with a short cable design
– Well-suited for Mac computers, with uniform white design
|Weight & dimensions|