- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card – Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card – 2 Int/2 Ext
$83.00 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card – Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card – 2 Int/2 Ext, PCIe, SATA, CE, FCC, REACH, ASMedia – ASM1061, 48 bit, 0 – 50 °C
Add 2 external or internal SATA 6 Gbps ports to a computer, through a PCI Express slot
The PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller Card (6 Gbps) gives you the option to add 2 internal or external SATA ports to your computer, through a single PCI Express (x1) card slot. The card features on board jumper selection, which enables you to configure the card to provide 2 internal or external SATA III ports, or one of each, as needed.
The SATA III card features Port Multiplier (PM) support on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when necessary to maximize the number of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling required.
The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3.0 specification (up to 6Gbps of data bandwidth), enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), as well as SATA-based optical drives (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray).
The PEXESAT322I SATA III Controller card is backed by our 2-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– This PCIe SATA controller card has two SATA channels that can be independently switched between the internal or external (eSATA) ports as needed
– This versatile add-in card offers SATA III connectivity (6Gbps), while remaining backward compatible with SATA I (1.5Gbps) and II (3Gbps) device connections, which helps eliminate the expense of having to upgrade drives
– Includes both a full and low profile/half-height bracket for installation into any size of desktop computer
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||