- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 2 Port Low Profile Native RS232 PCI Express Serial Card with 16550 UART
$95.69(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 2 Port Low Profile Native RS232 PCI Express Serial Card with 16550 UART, PCIe, Serial, PCIe 1.1, RS-232, Green, TAA, CE, FCC, REACH
Add 2 high-speed RS-232 serial ports to your low profile/small form factor computer with a PCI Express expansion slot
The PEX2S553LP low profile/half-height PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial connections.
The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards.
The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64-bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 to 4.11.x, and ships with a low profile/half-height bracket installed but includes an optional full profile bracket that lets you add 2 serial ports to virtually any computer (regardless of the case form factor).
This product is a replacement for our PEX2S552LP card.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express; 48% less cpu load, and increased performance
– Pre-configured with half-height mounting bracket for low profile systems, but includes a full profile bracket for versatility
– Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instructions saves time and hassle
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|