- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 2 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
$499.39(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com 2 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub, 1920 x 1200 pixels, WUXGA, 18 W, Black
Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers
The SV231DDVDUA 2-port Dual Monitor KVM Switch (DVI+VGA) offers a complete multimedia switching solution, letting users control two Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
With support for high-resolution video interfaces, this dual view KVM switch provides one VGA (analog) and one DVI-I port per computer connection, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
Delivering versatility for virtually any application, the DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows connected USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, eliminating the need to purchase duplicate peripherals.
Suitable for any workspace, the dual monitor KVM switch offers a compact desktop KVM design and features a rugged metal chassis that helps ensure durable performance.
Please Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– High-resolution DVI and VGA ports support almost any dual display scenario; even with one DVI + VGA PC, and one dual DVI PC, an adapter can be used with this KVM to support your configuration
– Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
– Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|