- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 2 Port Dual DVI USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
$668.79(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
StarTech.com 2 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub, 2048 x 1536 pixels, Black
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers
The SV231DD2DUA 2-port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch allows two PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM Switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems – eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
Please Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
– Take full advantage of Dual head video cards by switching both machines across two high resolution DVI monitors
– Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|