- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech 10 ft Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Converter Cable ? mDP to VGA 1920×1200 – White
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 10 ft Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Converter Cable – mDP to VGA 1920×1200 – White, 3 m, mini DisplayPort, VGA (D-Sub), Male, Male, Straight
Connect a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or Mac to a VGA monitor/projector, with a 10ft long white cable
The MDP2VGAMM10W 10ft active Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter cable lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped device (Mac, Ultrabook or any mDP enabled Microsoft Surface Pro) directly to a VGA monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required — a cost-effective solution for enabling your Mini DisplayPort computer to work with a VGA monitor or projector. The cable features a stylish white design, that is well-suited for connecting Mac computers.
The adapter cable is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920×1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to VGA without sacrificing video quality.
The MDP2VGAMM10W is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Connect a Mini DisplayPort source directly to a VGA display or projector, with no additonal adapters or cables
– Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a VGA monitor or Projector
– Well-suited for Mac computers, with uniform white design
– Flexible monitor placement, with 10ft of cable length
|Weight & dimensions||