- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
StarTech.com 1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI
$59.39(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
StarTech.com 1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI, USB, RS-232, Male/Female, 1.7 m, Black
The ICUSB232FTN FTDI USB to Null Modem Serial Adapter Cable (1-Port) converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 Null Modem serial DB9 port, solving DCE/DTE conflicts directly, without requiring additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters.
This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. The integrated FTDI chipset supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions.
The USB to Null Modem adapter is compatible with a broad list of operating systems including Windows®, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, making it easier to integrate into mixed environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– USB to Null Modem serial adapter corrects DTE/DCE conflicts without requiring additional adapters or cables
– The FTDI chipset is highly customizable and broadly compatible, making it the ideal solution for any setup
– Portable USB-Powered design requires no bulky power adapter or outlet
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|