Transforming Workflows with Mobile Unified Communications
Increasing worker productivity and organizational cost savings, the Spectralink 84-Series Wi-Fi phones connect on-site professionals with customers, colleagues, and all the applications they need to perform their best. Designed with the requirements of mobile workers in the healthcare, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing industries in mind, the Spectralink 84-Series handsets unite the most critical elements of workplace communications within a single mobile device that is highly reliable, extra durable, and easy to use.
What’s in it for you?
- Consolidate disparate paging, telephone, scanning, two-way radios, intercom, conferencing, and location tags into a single device
- Maximize staff efficiency by leveraging on board Web-based applications, barcode imager and XML-based API
- Protect mobile staff with personal safety features such as panic buttons and ‘man-down’ alarms
- Enable superior voice through Spectralink Voice Quality Optimization—VQO
- Minimize data input errors with an integrated barcode imager (Spectralink 8452/8453 models only)
- Rapidly communicate among groups with integrated Push-to-Talk
- Operate in loud environments with advanced noise suppression technology
- Simplify deployments with Spectralink Installation and Configuration Tool (SLIC) and documented and certified AP configurations
- Install a future-proof solution that leverages the 802.11n standard
- Leverage the industry’s best warranty policy for repairs and replacements
- Streamline workflows by seamlessly connecting with on-premises peripherals via the exclusive Quick Barcode Connector™ (QBC) interface