With bandwidth requirements constantly increasing, network security appliances need to do more than ever before. The Sophos SG Series appliances are built to provide optimal performance, versatility and efficiency to meet all your security needs.
The Sophos SG Series appliances are designed to provide the optimal balance between performance and protection – for diverse IT environments. Whether you need a solution for a small remote office, want to protect your school campus, or are a global organization requiring high-availability and enterprise-grade features, our SG Series appliances are an ideal fit.
What’s in it for you?
- Our hardware uses the latest Intel technology to provide the best performance and ensure the optimal use of resources.
- By using standard Intel technology rather than customized hardware chips, our appliances are easy to upgrade and benefit from future software enhancements. That gives you greater flexibility and value for your money.
- Solid State Drives, or SSDs, provide faster data storage without the performance impact of rotating drives. Whether you’re scanning large volumes of emails, or generating highly complex reports, they allow you to get more done faster.
- As there are no moving parts, they provide a reliable highcapacity solution for your network with all functionality on the box, rather than requiring a separate appliance.
- FleXi Port modules let you tailor your security appliance to fit your network connectivity needs.
- On our SG 2xx, 3xx and 4xx appliances, you can select additional modules with copper and 1/10 GbE fiber interfaces to easily expand and upgrade your hardware.
- They’re fully interchangeable between models, so if your business grows and you upgrade, you can simply take the module you’ve already purchased and slot it into your new appliance – for example, going from an SG 210 to an SG 330.
- The multi-function LCD display allows you to quickly check the status and do basic administrative tasks directly on the appliance.
- You can directly connect a monitor using the built-in VGA port.