- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
SN5541/2JS2VAVA/EUI – SmartNode E-SBC, 2 FXS, 2 VoIP Calls, 2 SIP-SIP Calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), 2 Transcoded Calls, SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2x Gig Ethernet, VDSL/ADSL-Annex A/L/M, 1x USB port, ext. UI power (100â€“240 VAC)
$1,580.26(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The SN5541 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where legacy, non-replaceable analog equipment has to be integrated into a UCC environment.
The SN5541 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where legacy, non-replaceable analog equipment has to be integrated into a UCC environment. For pure All-IP networks, the SmartNode acts as a service termination point toward the enterprise with an integrated Broadband access termination for G.SHDSL, VDSL, ADSL or Fiber SFP.
With the separate config domain feature, the SN5541 will be the service demarcation point for SIP Trunk service providers, where the local administrator can be limited to only modify configuration settings facing the LAN IP PBX.
The SN5541 acts as VoIP Gateway, eSBC, Access Router and QoS CPE all in one device.
It can also undertake network assessment and monitoring at the customer premise by using the PacketSmart™ agent to prevent, reduce and resolve network and voice quality problems.
What’s in it for you?
- WAN Access—Fiber SFP, G.SHDSL-EFM/ATM, Gigabit Ethernet or VDSL/ADSL WAN interface.
- Up to 8 Analog interfaces (FXS/FXO)—2, 4 or 8 analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Full Telephony Features—Session Router allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, and much more.Full SIP-ISDN AOC support.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for data, voice and T.38 fax with leading, SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, major IP-PBX systems and various DSLAMs.
- Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto-MDI-X. Ethernet Layer 2 switching and bridging. Access router with NAT, Policy Based Routing, Stateful Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, secure, zero-touch provisioning separate config. domain support, TR-069.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
Datasheet and Guide
|Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports|
|USB 2.0 host port|
|PPPoE Client (multi-session)|
|IP Multi-Netting, VLAN, Secondary IP|
|IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack, ICMP|
|Dynamic and static NAT and NAPT|
|ACL, Stateful Firewall|
|External Power: 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption: < 15W|
|Desktop/Wall-mount plastic chassis|
|Plastic chassis eSBC (w/o xDSL):|
|8.2W x 1.3H x 6.5D in. (20.8W x 3.4H x 16.5D cm)|
|Metal enclosure IAD: (with rack mount option):|
|11W x 1.5H x 6.1D in (28 W x 3.9 H x 15.7 D cm)|
|<450g (15.9 oz)/<600g (metal)|
|Operating temperature: 32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing|
|FCC Part 15 Class A (US EMC)|
|CE per RTTE 99/5/EC (EMC and LVD)|
|TBR-3 (ISDN BRI/So)|