Simplecom SD422 Dual Bay USB 3.0 Docking Station for 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA Drive
(inc. of GST)
Simplecom SD422 storage drive docking station USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A Black
SD422 is a dual bay SATA docking station designed to support two 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA drives simultaneously. It provides a simple, fast and efficient solution for data recovery, drive imaging, and service centers, or any home and work environment that requires fast access to uninstalled/archived SATA drives. With USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly known as USB 3.0) interface, you can take advantage of super speed data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
SD422 can be connected to a computer via USB for use as an external hard drive dock, with Multi-LUN Support, 2 SATA slots will show separate drive letters, so you can access data from 2 SATA slots simultaneously, you can also copy files from one drive to another drive easily. It also can be also used as a standalone duplicator dock when not connecting USB to a computer and lets you clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer.
What’s in it for you?
- Designed for direct insertion of two 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Interface, transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0, transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Multi-LUN Support, separate drive letters for 2 SATA slots
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
- Support offline clone, standalone duplicating/cloning without host computer
- Compatible with Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.4 and above
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||