Simplecom NW812 AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 USB Adapter with Foldable Antenna
(inc. of GST)
Simplecom NW812 network card WLAN 1800 Mbit/s
NW812 is a Dual Band WiFi 6 USB adapter plugs right into your PC or laptop to give you fast and efficient WiFi 6 connection. It provides AX1800 speed supports up to 574Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1201Mbps at 5GHz.
WiFi 6 technology enables more advanced features, such as MU-MIMO technologies, that improves wireless network performance by establishing simultaneous transmissions to and from multiple clients. Beamforming let your WiFi 6 router to detect your location and focuses a direct signal to the WiFi adapter, allowing for even greater coverage and range. Those new features provide highly efficient WiFi connections and ensure all WiFi devices are reliably connected to your network. It also supports the latest WPA3 WiFi security that helps to protect your network, provides enhanced security and protections for enterprises and home users.
This USB WiFi adapter features a foldable high gain antenna, you can open the antenna to improve reception and performance for long distance WiFi connection, ideal HD streaming, gaming and downloading.
This adapter comes with built-in driver, so you won’t have to worry about finding and installing the correct driver, just simply plug in the adapter and you can start the driver installation by one click.
What’s in it for you?
- High performance WiFi 6 USB adapter for PC and Laptop
- AX1800 connection speeds up to 574Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1201Mbps at 5GHz
- Supports OFDMA and MU-MIMO, enable fast and efficient connection in high density environments
- Supports WPA3 to provide enhanced network security against attacks
- High gain antenna ensures strong and stable WiFi signal
- Excellent portability with foldable antenna
- Beamforming improves WiFi signal strength and range
- Backwards compatible with previous standard WiFi routers
- Ideal for HD streaming, online gaming and downloading
- Easy and automatic installation for Windows PC
- Support Windows 10 and above operating systems