- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Simplecom CHN411 Aluminium USB Type C to 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter – CBAT-USBCLAN
$48.35(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The USB Type C interface on the USB data cable could bridge your PC or Mac with connected devices perfectly. Specially designed for latest generation of computers and smart devices that have USB-C ports.
Premium Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
CHN410 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium unibody. Sleek and simple designed with 3 USB 3.0 ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
Rapid and stable Data Syncing
Superspeed 3 USB 3.0 ports inserted with the quality controller chipset, behave as rapid and stable data syncing; provide up to 5Gbps data transfer rate (actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected) .
Top fast Network speed
The Ethernet USB 3.0 hub has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It is an upgraded USB 3.0 hub which endows your PC with a Gigabit Ethernet port which accesses superfast network speed up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
What’s in it for you?
- Aluminum Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Add three USB3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, especially as flexible solution for Ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps, complete utilisation of Gigabit Ethernet connection resources
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Linux
|1x User Manual|