SERVEREDGE Distribution riser cable is ideal for installations requiring a flexible lightweight and reliable cable design where excellent mechanical and environmental protection remain necessary. The balance between compact size and rugged construction make distribution the preferred cable for many pre-terminated cable assemblies or site terminated fibre networks. SERVEREDGE riser cable is available in OM3 OM4 and Single mode OS2.
What’s in it for you?
- Low smoke, zero halogen jacket
- High performance components and construction
- Complies with relevant ITU, IEC, standards & specifications
- High strength to weight ratio allows for easy handling
- Aramid yarn strength member and all dialelectric cable construction
- 900um buffer eliminates the need for costly and time consuming fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fibre
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor – UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C
- 6, 12, 24 Fibres