SERVEREDGE nylon jacket dielectric loose tube fibre cable is suited to external underground installations in ducts by pulling jetting or floating techniques or by direct burial in open-cut trenches. Loose tube cable offers a cost-effective and rugged solution for medium and long distance external fibre runs. SERVEREDGE nylon jacket loose tube cable is available in OM3 OM4 and Single mode OS2.
What’s in it for you?
- Non-metallic and anti-buckling element FRP rod used as Central Strength Member.
- Water swellable yarn helically wrapped over central strength member.
- Loose buffer tubes fully filled Thixotropic Jelly
- Loose buffer tubes S-Z Stranded
- Glass Yarn as perephral strength member
- Cable core is wrapped with water swellable Tape
- HDPE Black for inner sheath
- Outer jacket of Polyamide-12, Blue
- Particularly robust cable and insect resistance
- Complies with relevent ITU and IEC standards and specifications