Serveredge PP24ULC-SH Network Patch Cable Accessories
(inc. of GST)
Serveredge 24 Port Unloaded Shielded CAT5E CAT6 CAT6A Patch Panel Frame.To be used with KSSC6AQ or KSSC6AQ-10 Serveredge Universal Cat6A STP RJ45 Modular Keystone Jack.
The Serveredge 24 Port Shielded Unloaded Patch Panel Frames protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference). This makes them ideal for use in health care, manufacturing, and other environments where EMI and RFI may be present.
They are designed to maximise your network performance and keep your infrastructure ready for future upgrades. The space saving design of these patch panel frames means that they will fit into the standard 19” cabinet and take up 1RU of space. With the built-in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a chore.
What’s in it for you?
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection and data security
- Panels feature a Nickel plate to provide grounding continuity between connectors and panel
- UL 1863 Safety Listed
- Snapped style windows
- Compatible with standard 19″ racks, cabinets or wall mount brackets
- Comes with a removable cable management
- 24 unloaded ports
- Warranty: 2 Years Standalone or 25 years as part of a certified structured cabling project. Subject to Serveredge Terms and Conditions*
|Length: 482.6 mm|
|Depth: 10 mm|
|Height: 43.65 mm|
|Rack Height: 1RU|
|Material:Front: ABS 940v|
|Cover: SPCC with nickel plating|
|Lacing Bar: SPCC with black coating|
|Length: 508 mm|
|Depth: 93 mm|
|Height: 58 mm|
|Weight: 482 g|
|Carton Length: 525 mm|
|Carton Width: 370 mm|
|Carton Height: 260 mm|
|Weight: 10.1 kg|
|Pieces Per Carton: 15|