- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Serveredge 24 Port CAT6 Patch Panel – 1RU, UTP- Includes Cable Management Bar
$75.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
SERVEREDGE CAT6 Patch Panels are designed to maximise your network performance and keep your infrastructure ready for future upgrades.
SERVEREDGE CAT6 Patch Panels are designed to maximise your network performance and keep your infrastructure ready for future upgrades. They are rated up to 1Gbps and meet or exceed the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6, ISO/IEC118 1 and EN5 173-1 specification. The space saving design of these patch panels means that they will fit into the standard 19″ cabinet and take up 1U or 2U depending on the model. With the built in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a chore. A clear wiring guide on the reverse side of the patch panel will make sure you never second guess if you punched down the patch panel correctly. All SERVEREDGE patch panels are UL Listed.
What’s in it for you?
- Comes with a removable cable manager
- Can be terminated by using the Krone and 110 Style tools
- 24 X 100Base-T Gigabit RJ-45 ports
- CAT6 color coded labelling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- CAT6 transmission performance complaint with ANSI,TIA and EIA 568 C.2 standards
- Label above each port