- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Sennheiser SP 220 MS Portable, Dual Speakerphone Solution certified for Skype for Business
$878.90(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Connects to : PC via USB; Tablet and mobile phone via 3.5 mm jack cable
Sennheiser SP 220 MS is a portable dual speakerphone solution that is certified for Skype for Business. Ideal for business professionals requiring flexible, scalable conferencing solutions for up to 12 participants. It instantly connects to PC, mobile phone or tablet – just plug, play and communicate.
The Sennheiser SP 220 MS is a Skype for Business certified, portable, dual speakerphone solution that brings the conference closer, within reach of every participant. Designed for professionals requiring flexible and scalable conferencing solutions.
It instantly connects via PC, mobile phone or tablet and is ideal for effortlessly creating high-quality audio conferences – from small huddle rooms to larger meeting rooms. Building on the award winning Sennheiser Speakerphone Series, the SP 220 MS dual speakerphone adds reach and style to any conference room, allowing more users to experience excellent Sennheiser sound quality and voice clarity.
Award winning design– sounds as good as it looks Appearances matter – and the SP 220 MS shows its pedigree through looks alone.With their award winning iconic design, SP 220 MS’s speakerphones are ideal for modern conference facilities where style is at a premium and audio clarity is a must. They are perfect for quality conscious professionals who need to set up larger conferences on the go. Requiring a minimum of table space, the Sennheiser SP 220 MS’s streamlined styling and superb finish signal high-end quality.
Sound leadership– superb conference sound Building on Sennheiser’s 70 years of sound excellence, the SP 220 MS ensures the most natural listening experience in important business calls and conferences for both speakers and listeners. With Sennheiser Voice Clarity and the performance from two synchronized speakerphones placed within reach of each participant, you can be confident you can be heard.
Thanks to unique software,which allows the two speakerphone units to work together seamlessly, the SP 220 MS ensures that everyone can speak naturally and communicate back and forth with ease. And to ensure better interaction with colleagues and customers,distracting room sound reflections are removed so that voices sound like you are sharing the same room. In addition,the speakerphones offer stereo sound.
User focus– quick to connect, simple to use When you are in a hurry, it just has to work. Whether you use only one of the units for personal calls or two together for a full Skype for Business conference, the SP 220 MS is the easiest and most flexible solution on the market.
Just plug, play and communicate: Sennheiser SP 220 MS’s built-in cable system connects directly to PC, mobile phone or tablet to provide high quality audio communication. With the included coiled adapter, two synchronized speakerphones can be positioned up to 2.1 meters apart. Additional features include intuitive fingertip controls, long talk time and protective carrying pouches.
What’s in it for you?
- Skype for Business Certified – adds high quality audio to your Skype for Business conferencing
- Compact and portable – premium, lightweight design for professionals needing a scalable conferencing solution they can set up anywhere
- Flexible – connect a speakerphone to your phone, or cover a medium sized conference room – with just one solution
- Outstanding communication – Sennheiser Voice Clarity for a natural speech and listening experience
- Better quality conferencing – places a speakerphone within reach of every participant for a superior quality audio experience for up to 12 participants
- Exceptional sound – with Sennheiser HD sound quality
- Be heard clearly – advanced signal processing removes room echo and controls reverberation
- Better interaction – dual talk function and close proximity microphones let you converse naturally without raising your voice
- Stereo sound for music – enjoy music wherever you are
- Plug and play in any situation – connect to both PC and mobile phone or tablet and you are ready to talk
- Conferencing across devices – merges PC/softphone and mobile calls into one conference
- Intuitive user interface – clear microphone mute button, call and volume control and easy cable management
- Long talk time – up to 20 hours with 2 ½ hours charging
- Voice prompts for low battery warning –always sufficient talk time Convenient, protective carry pouches
- Safe to leave on your desk – with optional security cable lock
- Peace of mind – 2 years of international warranty
|Frequency response (Microphone)||150–6.800 Hz|
|Frequency response||150–15.000 Hz (Multimedia)|
|Weight||210 g / 7.35 oz (per speakerphone)|
|Charging time||2 h 30 min|
|Standby time||Up to 30 hours|
|Talk time||Up to 20 hours|
|Speaker type||Dynamic, neodymium magnet|
|Connection||PC via USB; Tablet and mobile phone via 3.5 mm jack cable|
|Supported operating systems||Windows and Mac|
|Box Inclusion||Two speakerphones (SP 20 D MS) with integrated USB cable and 3.5 mm jack cable, SP Link Adapter, Two carry pouches, Safety guide, Quick guide.|