- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EPOS | SENNHEISER IMPACT SDW 5016 Wireless DECT headset system
$659.95(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Connects to : softphone/PC, desk phone and mobile phone
Wireless DECT headset with base station. UC optimized and Certified for Skype for Business.
SDW 5016 is a wireless DECT headset system for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments. SDW 5016 meets the challenges of evolving modern workplaces by providing a communication tool that lives up to users’ expectations for multi-device usability, security and seamless customer interaction.
Modern office workers require mobility in the office and the ability to hold ad hoc collaborative meetings. Using multiple devices and often sitting at different desks, today’s knowledge workers demand a flexible, personal communication solution that simply works. SDW 5016 helps them meet the future prepared with the ultimate business communication tool.
Answer all calls from a single device. With up to triple connectivity for softphone/PC, desk phone and mobile devices, the SDW 5016 allows users to choose their own constellations using the base station as a gateway to their preferred audio sources. It’s also possible to connect a wired Sennheiser headset/speakerphone or a Bluetooth® headset using the USB port on the base station. SDW 5016offers a choice of three wearing styles to cover all wearing preferences – a headband, ear hook and neckband solution for the perfect customized fit.
Successful communication is the key to an efficient business.The SDW 5000 Series sets a new sound standard and features super wideband sound offering a voice experience beyond conventional business standards. Hear conversational nuances and experience a natural and richer sound for both communication and multimedia. Two microphone noise-cancelling system and pioneering voice detection technology deliver exceptional sound for improved speech intelligibility in noisy environments. A new wideband mode for communication in high density environments provides excellent sound for more users.
Seamless communication and collaboration keeps work flowing. SDW 5000 Series offers an array of smart features to enable this. Smart headset and base station controls deliver easy call management. The busy light on the headset helps users to remain undisturbed during calls and conferences. The cloud-based Sennheiser HeadSetup™ Pro Manager puts IT managers in control of all Sennheiser devices and manages assets, updates and configurations from one location. The SDW 5016 is UC optimized and certified for Skype for Business to maximize productivity.
Security is a primary concern for a company’s IT manager.Peace of mind with the SDW 5016 that comes with advanced security protocols to ensure that all communication is kept confidential. The SDW 5000 Series is DECT Security certified* and designed with special focus on secure pairing, the most vulnerable part of a wireless system. The authentication process uses 128 bit encryption keys and Protected Pairing ensures that sensitive pairing data cannot be intercepted over-the-air. Sennheiser HeadSetup™ Pro Manager allows the IT manager to disable Bluetooth, call merging and conferencing mode if required.
What’s in it for you??
- Manage all calls from one headset with triple connectivity to computer, desk and mobile phone
- Maximum flexibility via the base station – connect a Sennheiser Bluetooth® headset or a wired headset/speakerphone, according to your needs
- Perfect customized fit with the FlexFit™ system, offering 3 wearing style solutions. Choose between headband, ear hook or neckband
- Super wideband sound provides crisp and natural sound beyond conventional business standards
- Exceptional speech intelligibility with two microphone noise cancelling system and pioneering voice detection technology
- Excellent sound in high density environments with high density wideband mode
- Hearing protection from acoustic shocks with Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology
- Optimized for major UC brands and certified for Skype for Business
- Undisturbed calls with a busy light on the headset. A busy light for the desk is available as an accessory.
- Easy configuration and management for IT managers with Head Setup™ Pro Manager
- Enhanced security with Protected Pairing, 128 bit authentication and DECT Security certification to keep all conversations confidential
- Long distance wireless range – up to 180 m/ 590 ft with line of sight
- Hot desking with fast, secure headset pairing
- Phone conferences – easy setup of up to 4 SDW 5000 Series headsets with the same base station
- Full workday of talk time – up to 10 hours‘ narrowband
- Fast charging with 50 % battery in just 30 minutes
Datasheet and User Guide
|Frequency response (Microphone)||150 Hz – 11 kHz (Super wideband), 150 Hz – 7.0 kHz (Wideband), 150 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband)|
|Frequency response(Headphones)||150 Hz – 11.5 kHz (Super wideband), 150 Hz – 6.8 kHz (Standard wideband and High density wideband), 300 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband), 20 Hz – 12 kHz (Ultra wideband - music mode), 20 Hz – 16 kHz (Full band - music mode)|
|Charging time||0 - 50 %: 30 minutes, 0 - 100 %: 1 hour|
|Standby time||Up to 48 hours|
|Listening time||Up to 7 hours (Ultra wideband) Up to 7 hours (Full band)|
|Range||Line of sight: 180 m/590 ft, Typical office building: 55 m/180 ft|
|Talk time||Up to 10 hours (Narrowband), Up to 7 hours (Density optimized wideband), Up to 8 hours (Talk time optimized wideband), Up to 6 hours (Super wideband)|
|ActiveGard||Protect users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line|
|Battery Specification||Exchangeable by service Exchangeable by service (See User manual “How to replace the battery”)|
|Speaker type||High-quality Neodynium Magnet Speaker for outstanding audio quality|
|Temperature Range||Operational: +5 °C to + 45 °C/+41 °F to +113 °F, Storage: -20 °C to + 70 °C/-4 °F to +158 °F|
|Package dimensions||(H x W x D) 172 x 172 x 122 mm / 6.77 x 6.77 x 4.80 in|
|Package weight||(including content) 767 g / 27.06 oz|
|Box inclusion||Base station, Headset, Headband, Wearing style adapter with pre-mounted earhook, earbud (M) and cheek spacer, Ear hook stabilizer, Neckband, Extra earbuds (S, L), BTD 800 USB dongle, USB cable, Power supply, Audio phone cable, Printed quick guides (headset and base station) , Printed safety guide , Printed compliance sheet.|