- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EPOS | SENNHEISER SC 60 USB ML Binaural Wideband USB Headset
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : PC/Soft Phone Via USB
Culture™ SC 60 USB ML is a high quality double-sided headset. It helps make the transition to Skype for Business smooth.
The EPOS I SENNHEISER SC 60 USB ML (IMPACT SC 60) is a High-Quality Wired Binaural Headset with USB connectivity. It helps make the transition to Skype for Business smooth. It has a noise-cancelling microphone and wideband sound, every word comes through crisp and clear for you and the other party. It’s as if you’re having a face-to-face conversation. This headset offers plug and plays compatibility with the leading Unified Communications solutions.
Start your UC journey
At work, your audio solution must deliver great sound quality and personalized comfort.
The IMPACT 100 Series does just that, enabling you to reap the benefits of a UC environment at your desk or when mobile around the office
Ensure quality sounding calls
Sennheiser Voice Clarity
If you work in a busy office, you’ll appreciate the voice clarity in the Culture™ Series headsets. With a noise-cancelling microphone and wideband sound, every word comes through crisp and clear for you and the other party. It’s as if you’re having a face-to-face conversation.
What’s in it for you?
- High-Comfort – large ear pad in a lightweight headset for relaxed wearing
- ActiveGard™ – technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Pivotable boom – rotates through 340 degrees for wearing flexibility on right or left ear and precision microphone placement
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Dual-sided wearing style – for stereo HD sound reproduction in noisy environments
- Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty
- Noise cancelling microphone – filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
- Call control features: Answer/End a call, volume up/down, microphone mute, redial last outgoing call
- Bendable boom arm – ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position
|Frequency response (Microphone)||communication/telecommunication: 150 Hz – 6.800 Hz (Wideband)|
|Frequency response (Headphones)||Multimedia: 60 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Max. sound pressure level||113 dB limited by ActiveGard®|
|Cable length||2.1 m / 6.89 ft|
|Weight||106 g / 2.87 oz|
|Speaker type||Neodymium Magnet Speaker|
|Box Inclusion||Acoustic foam ear pads, mounted on headset|