- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EPOS | SENNHEISER IMPACT SC 260 USB MS II Stereo Headset with inline call control
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : PC and Soft Phone Via USB
CIRCLE™ SC 260 USB MS II are robust, single-sided and Double-sided, wired headset with in-line call control unit. Certified for Skype for Business.
Sennheiser SC 260 USB MS II is a robust, double-sided, wired, soft phone headset for UC professionals in Contact Center and Office workplaces using Skype for Business. Features an in-line call control unit for seamless call management.
With Sennheiser Voice Clarity and noise-cancelling microphone, the SC 260 USB MS II optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy environments to deliver a clearer, more natural conversational experience during calls.
Comfort and precision Microphone
BENDABLE BOOM ARM
With its bendable boom arm, your microphone remains in an optimal position for your voice to be picked up clearly, and stays in place without adjustment, all day long.
PIVOT PERFECT PLACEMENT
Wear it on the right or on the left, it’s up to you. Thanks to its 350° rotation axis, your microphone can always be placed at the angle that suits you best.
Years of wearing pleasure
With metal reinforced headbands and all-around robust and durable design, these headsets were built to last.
CERTIFIED FOR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Maximize the communication potential of your Skype for Business investment.
IN-LINE CALL CONTROL UNIT
With Sennheiser’s in-line call control it’s easy to seamlessly manage your calls: Answer and end a call, turn the volume up or down, mute your microphone and redial your last outgoing call – all from a single unit.
With its unique magnetic holder, the call control unit can be positioned firmly on your desk, for fingertip access to call management via the ergonomically designed, intuitive user interface.
What’s in it for you?
- For long-lasting user comfort, CIRCLE™ headsets feature CircleFlex™ dual-hinge ear cups with acoustic foam ear pads with soft leatherette cover.
- Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology protects users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line.
- A fully adjustable, bendable boom arm positions the microphone perfectly. The pivotable boom rotates 350 degrees for wearing on either the right or left.
- Wideband sound for a natural listening experience while a noise-cancelling microphone filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
|Frequency response (Microphone)||150 Hz – 6,800 Hz(Wideband)|
|Frequency response (Headphones)||60 Hz – 16,000 Hz|
|Max. sound pressure level||Max. 113 dB limited by ActiveGard®|
|Cable length||2.9 m / 9.5 ft|
|Box Inclusion||Headset, Acoustic leatherette ear pads, mounted on headset Cable/Clothing clip, mounted Nylon carry pouch, Safety guide, Quick guide.|