- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EPOS | SENNHEISER SC 165 USB, Double-sided headset with 3.5 mm jack and detachable USB cable with in-line call control
$131.95(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Compatible to PC, smartphone and tablet via USB-A/3.5 mm jack
Optimized for UC & Certified for Skype for Business
SC 165 USB (double-sided) are headsets with 3.5 mm jack and detachable USB cable, optimized for UC professionals who value device flexibility, great sound, discreet modern style and comfort.
Activate your potential
The SC 100 headsets make a great impression. From their contemporary sleek styling to great sound for calls and multimedia, they excel in all areas: at your workstation, on the move around the office or on your commute to work, there is a variant tailored to your needs.
With discreet boom arm design, adjustable fit and a choice between acoustic foam or soft leatherette ear pads, the SC 100 headsets are built for flexibility and comfort.
Sennheiser Voice Clarity
If you are working in a noisy enovironment, you will benefit from the Voice Clarity technology in Sennheiser headsets. With a noise-cancelling microphone and detailed sound, every word comes through crisp and clear. It’s as if you’re having a face-to-face conversation.
What’s in it for you?
- Sleek design : Looks as good in the office as on the daily commute – with sleek contemporary design and bendable boom arm that folds discreetly into the headband.
- Great sound : Sennheiser HD stereo sound (available on double-sided variants) – for calls or listening to music while working.
- Plug-n-play connectivity : Easy plug-n-play connectivity – with 3.5 mm jack and USB-A
- Travel friendly : Easy transportation or storage, thanks to an innovative fold-flat ear cup design
|97 g / 3.44 oz|
|Sennheiser Voice Clarity|
|For a clear and natural listening experience|
|Noise-cancelling microphone for optimal speech transmission|
|frequency range 100 – 10,000 Hz|
|Dynamic, neodymium magnet|
|Speaker frequency response|
|20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Max. 115 dB SPL|
|Sound enhancement profiles|
|Automatically adapt and optimize sound for both communication and multimedia/music|
|In-line call control|
|Answer/end/redial call, volume up/ down, microphone mute|