- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Seagate 3TB 3.5′ SkyHawk Surveillance, 5900RPM SATA3 6Gb/s 64MB 24×7 HDD (ST3000VX009)
$179.63(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24×7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB.
SkyHawk hard drives deliver 3TB of powerful capacity to support up to 64 simultaneously streaming HD cameras and zero dropped frames. Built-in RV sensors help maintain performance in multi-bay systems, offering the flexibility to scale systems when more storage is needed. Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions and improves reliability—plus, drive condition can easily be monitored with SkyHawk Health Management.
Be Tough. Be Ready.
For everything NAS, there’s IronWolf and IronWolf Pro-always on, always working. Built for multi-user environments and high workload rates, these NAS hard drives are enhanced with AgileArray™ technology for optimal reliability and system scalability.
DRIVE HEALTH AND DATA RECOVERY
- Manage Drive Health: IronWolf Health Management (IHM) improves overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention, and recovery options. When IronWolf or IronWolf Pro hard drives are integrated into compatible NAS systems, the overall system reliability increases due to constant monitoring and user alerts.
- Protect Your Drive: When you purchase and register an IronWolf Pro drive, a Rescue Recovery Data Plan is included for 2 years. You’ll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.
What’s in it for you?
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24*7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
|Product Name||Seagate Hard Disk Drive ST3000VX009 3.5 3TB 256M SATA 6GB S Bare|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity||3 TB|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Network & Communication|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Operating Power Consumption||3.50 W|