- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Seagate 10TB 3.5′ IronWolf Pro NAS SATA3 NAS 24×7 Performance, 7200 RPM, 256MB Cache HDD (ST10000NE0008)
$657.80 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
IronWolf™ Pro is designed for everything business NAS. Get used to tough, ready, and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multidrive environments across a wide range of capacities.
The 10TB IronWolf Pro 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5″ Internal NAS HDD from Seagate is built to withstand 24/7 operation or 8760 hours per year. This 10TB drive has been equipped with a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a rotational speed of 7200 rpm, a 3.5″ form factor, and a 256MB cache, providing users with ample storage capacity with data transfer speeds of up to 240 MB/s. The IronWolf Pro also has an MTBF rating of 1.2 million hours, a workload rate of up to 300TB per year, and an annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.73%. Seagate includes a limited 2-year Data Recovery Service that helps you retrieve damaged data in the event of a mechanical error, accident, or natural disaster, and overall protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
DRIVE HEALTH AND DATA RECOVERY
Manage Drive Health: IronWolf Health Management (IHM) improves overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention, and recovery options. When IronWolf or IronWolf Pro hard drives are integrated into compatible NAS systems, the overall system reliability increases due to constant monitoring and user alerts.
Protect Your Drive: When you purchase and register an IronWolf Pro drive, a Rescue Recovery Data Plan is included for 3 years. You’ll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.*
What’s in it for you?
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 14TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1.2M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
|Product Name||10TB Ironwolf Pro Hard Drive SATA 7.2K 3.5 256MB|
|Product Line||IronWolf Pro|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity||10 TB|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||7200|
|Network & Communication|
|Device Supported||Storage System|
|Product Family||IronWolf Pro|
|Operating Power Consumption||7.80 W|