- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
RED 15w Appliance WiFi (ETSI) 1-Year Warranty – with multi-region power adapter
$417.56(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Sophos RED 15w Appliance WiFi (ETSI) – Physical Item
If you have branch offices, retail locations, remote outposts or otherwise need to extend your secure network easily and affordably beyond your main facility, Sophos Remote Ethernet Devices are the ideal solution. Uniquely simple and imminently affordable, RED provides an elegant solution to building a secure distributed network.
Sophos RED makes extending your secure network to other locations easy. It requires no technical skills at the remote site; simply enter the RED device ID into your Sophos appliance and ship it. As soon as it’s plugged in and connected to the Internet, it will contact your firewall and establish a secure dedicated VPN tunnel. It’s that easy.
Set up your RED devices to tunnel all traffic from the remote location back to the firewall, controlling DHCP and other network elements of the remote network. Or you may choose to only route inter-office network traffic via RED, while enabling direct Internet access from the remote location.
Secure encrypted tunnel
All data between the RED and your firewall is encrypted to the strongest AES-256 levels ensuring a tamper- and hack-proof, secure connection. And with our latest XG and SG Series, encryption performance makes this level of protection completely transparent.
Easy centralized management
Since RED is effectively a virtual Ethernet cable connecting your remote locations, centralized management of your distributed network is as easy as managing a single location. You can choose to apply the same firewall, web and other security policies across both local and remote traffic. Or you can create custom policies by location.
What’s in it for you?
- Easily extend your secure network anywhere
- Three models suiting any type of deployment: RED 15, 15w and RED 50
- The strongest AES- 256 bit encryption
- Work seamlessly with Sophos Wireless Access Points
- Apply the same protection to all locations or customize it to meet your needs
- Easy maintenance with automated updates
- Sophos UTM: (from v9.4)
- Sophos XG Firewall: (from v16)
- Maximum users:Unrestricted
- Maximum throughput:90 Mbps
- Wireless specification
- No. of antennas:2 external
- MIMO capabilities:2x2:2
- Wireless interface:802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- LAN interfaces:4 x 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- WAN interfaces:1 x 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- USB interfaces:1 x USB 2.0
- Serial console:1 x RJ45 console
- LED display:Power, system, router, Internet, tunnel , 4 x LAN, WAN
- Power supply:110-240 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 1.5 A
- Chassis:Heavy-duty steel
- Dimensions (W x H x D):165 x 34 x 134.8 mm
- Weight:600 g / 1.31 lbs
- Power consumption:< 7 W
- Temperature:0-40°C (operating), -20-80°C (storage)
- Humidity:10-90% (operating), 5-95% (storage), non-condensing
- Certifications:CE, FCC, UL, IC, VCCI, MIC,CCC, SRRC, RCM