- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
QNAP Dual-Band AC2600 Wireless Card-X53BE,X63,X63U,X73,X73U,TS-X77,TS-1677X,TVS-X82(T),X80
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
QNAP DUAL-BAND AC2600 WIRELESS CARD-X53BE,X63,X63U,X73,X73U,TS-X77,TS-1677X,TVS-X82(T),X80
The QWA-AC2600 is a 2.4/5 GHz Dual Band Dual Concurrent (DBDC), 4 x 4 Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), low-profile PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 wireless adapter with two Qualcomm QCA9984 NICs that supports up to 2533 Mbps (800 Mbps for IEEE 802.11n (2.4 GHz) and 1733 Mbps for IEEE 802.11ac (5 GHz)). The QWA-AC2600 can be used as an access point or a base station with Ubuntu/Linux PCs or QNAP NAS. Combining the higher compatibility of 802.11n and faster connection of 802.11ac, the QWA-AC2600 enables versatile applications including wireless LANs in the workplace and Internet of Things (IoT) deployment in the field.
What’s in it for you?
- The QWA-AC2600 utilizes the 802.11n and 802.11ac standards and offers speeds up to 2533 Mbps to deliver a low-latency, high-speed wireless experience.
- The QWA-AC2600 supports Dual Band Dual Concurrent (DBDC) for acting as an access point or a base station, adding more possibilities to your investment.
- The QWA-AC2600 supports 4 x 4 MU-MIMO technology for communicating with multiple clients with multiple signal lanes (spatial streams).
- The QWA-AC2600 comes with four 5 dBi detachable omni-directional high-gain antennas. The universal RP-SMA connectors enable antenna replacements for boosting signals and coverage.
|Product Description||QNAP QWA-AC2600 - network adapter|
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card - low profile|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express 2.0 x1|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCIe 2.0|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||9.03 cm x 2.06 cm x 16 cm|
|Data Link Protocol||802.11ac|
|Data Transfer Rate||2533 Mbps|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Processor||2 x QCA9984 - Qualcomm|