- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
QNAP QGD-1602P-C3558-8G Smart Edge PoE Switch with 2.5GbE and 10GbE Capability for the Wi-Fi 6 & SD-WAN Generation
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The QNAP QGD-1602P is the world’s first PoE managed switch series that supports Virtual Machines (VMs). Featuring 2.5GbE and 10GbE SFP+ ports and up to 90-watt PoE output, the QGD-1602P allows you to build a high-speed and high-power PoE network infrastructure for Wi-Fi 6 Access Points and Routers. With a dual-CPU design, the QGD-1602P uses Intel® Atom® multi-core 2.2GHz processors with two SATA drive bays to support VM and QTS applications. The QGD-1602P not only fulfills IP surveillance, network security, wireless AP management, and storage expansion applications, but also integrates QuWAN to form a SD-WAN architecture with other QNAP devices across multiple sites, helping to build a resilient and secure IT infrastructure. With 20GbE internal bandwidth capacity and Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT), the QGD-1602P achieves the high-performance transmission required for edge computing virtualization and IPsec VPN, and offers SMBs a cost-optimized and centrally managed LAN deployment solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Compliant with the IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards. Offers 4-port 90-watt and 12-port 30-watt Gigabit PoE capabilities. Can supply a total power budget of 380 watts to meet the demands of high-powered devices (PDs) and supports intelligent PoE management functions.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide computers, LAN switches and NAS with higher bandwidth to empower applications like virtualization, 4K video editing and file sharing.
- Provides comprehensive Layer 2 management features (such as VLAN, LACP, QoS IGMP Snooping, and Wake-on-LAN) with user-friendly network management software. IT staff can efficiently control network bandwidth and enhance security using a web-based management interface.
- Set up an SSD cache or storage pools to increase file access efficiency.
- Two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots allow users to install 10GbE network cards, QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE cards, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless adapters.
- Host containerized applications and virtual machines with various operating systems. Flexibly install QuWAN, virtual router, firewalls, or wireless LAN management software for various networking management applications.