Easy Conferencing, Clear Communication
The Yealink CP960 is an enterprise-grade conference phone for mid-and-large-sized meeting rooms. With speakerphone elements co-engineered with Harman, the CP960 sets new standards for sound quality and immerses conference participants in every discussion. Marrying a wide range and dead-zone-free voice pickup with Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the CP960 is the perfect match for day-to-day business conference conversations.
Pure and Powerful Sound Quality
- The Yealink CP960 conference phone harnesses acoustic technologies from Harman to make every audio conference experience amazingly clear and inspiring.
- In combination with Yealink’s sophisticated HD voice technology, the Yealink CP960 immerses every conference participant in extraordinarily clear and balanced sound quality.
- The performance-oriented phone faithfully reproduces voices for day-to-day business conferences.
Wide-range Voice Pickup, Dead-zone Free
- Featuring 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free voice pickup, the Yealink CP960 conference phone provides a full sound experience to both medium and large audio conferencing environments.
- A pair of Yealink wireless microphones utilizing Yealink’s DECT technology can increase voice pickup distance to 60 feet, allowing every meeting participant to be involved and clearly heard while optimizing mobility within the local meeting environment.
Yealink Noise Proof Technology for Smart and Powerful Noise Elimination
Yealink Noise Proof Technology is our noise reduction technology that frees business conversations from annoying noise to optimize conference efficiency and to minimize distractions.The Yealink Noise Proof technology includes two interrelated functions:
- During a conference, Noise Proof reduces constant background noise from sources such as typing, air conditioners, etc.
- When a person is not speaking, Noise Proof automatically mutes the microphone(s) until the sound of a human voice is detected
Ergonomic Design, Best-in-Class Experience
- Stylish and professional, the CP960 features metallic sliver and a UV process design, bringing an upscale touch to any meeting room.
- The five-inch high-resolution 1280×720 multi-touch screen puts fast and smooth controls at your fingertips.
- The elegant hardware and software design adds simplicity and comfort to the business conference conversation.
Pentagon Meeting Room
- The CP960 creates a virtual meeting room user interface — the Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room — that mimics the sense of physical conferencing that demanding professionals expect.
- Offering up to five-party conferencing, the phone allows meeting organizers to create a meeting simply by sending invitations at a single touch to selected participants. Organizers can seamlessly invite or join participants without pausing or interrupting the ongoing conversation.
- Say goodbye to “who is speaking” — the Yealink Active Speaker automatically displays the current speaker’s info on the screen.
Hybrid UC Meeting Enabled
- The CP960 expertly enables the Hybrid UC Meeting with extraordinary clarity and convenience. When using a soft phone on your PC (e.g., Skype for Business) or a mobile phone, you can route the call to the CP960 via the USB port or Bluetooth pairing to join the conference.
- You can also route the call to the CP960 and then invite other parties to make a conference call.
- With the CP960, boosting audio conferencing productivity has never been easier.
What’s in it for you?
- Optima HD voice, Full duplex technology
- 20-feet and 360 degree voice pickup
- Two wireless microphones (optional)
- Built in 3-microphone array
- Android 5.1 OS
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 1280*720 resolution
- Power over Ethernet
- 5-way voice conferencing
- Built-in Wi-FiBluetooth
- Connect to PC via micro USB
- Support call recording
Guide and Datasheet