Polycom Trio 8500 takes the ordinary conference call experience to the next level. Getting conference calls started shouldn’t be hard, frustrating and time-consuming. Now, with Polycom Trio 8500’s modern intuitive interface they won’t be anymore. Easily start calls on time, every time. And with Polycom’s legendary voice quality, you can be sure every syllable is crystal clear with Polycom® HD Voice™ technology.
Legendary Voice Quality Polycom Trio 8500 is equipped with the industry’s most advanced sound quality including HD Voice and Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technologies which combines industry-leading full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing. With 14ft/4.3m of pick up, it is ideal for the midsize conference room.
To ensure you experience an uninterrupted flow of ideas, Polycom’s patented NoiseBlock™ technology will automatically detect non-speech noise and mute the microphones for you. They will automatically unmute when speech is detected, allowing your conference to keep moving seamlessly.
Modern intuitive interface The Polycom Trio 8500 has a sleek and sophisticated design. A 5-inch color touch screen and the intuitive Skype for Business interface makes navigation simpler than ever, resulting in fewer mistakes, fast starts for every meeting and minimal training requirements. Convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg allows everyone in the room to manage the meeting.
Use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound through cloud conferencing services or to place calls using your personal contacts list.
Skype for Business/Office 365 certified Working together with Microsoft, we have designed the Polycom Trio 8500 to maximize the power of Skype for Business and Office 365. Extend the simplicity of Skype for Business from the desktop to the conference room—making it a consistent experience and ensuring broad user adoption.
What’s in it for you?
- Most productive calls with the world’s clearest and richest audio experience—ideal for the midsize conference room
- Encourage user engagement with a simple-to-use interface and onetouch-join calendar integration
- Connect mobile devices via Bluetooth or USB
- Maximize investment—hybrid registration allows for endpoint registration on multiple platforms
- Easily provision and manage using Polycom® RealPresence® Resource Manager software (Sold separately)
- Configuration templates make customizing the interface easy, accommodating your organization’s usability and security needs
Guide and Datasheet