- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX Expansion Module
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module is an optimal solution for telephone attendants, and other ”power users” who manage multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
Polycom VVX Expansion Module
Turn your Polycom VVX business media phone into a cost-effective paper label attendant console
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module is a cost-effective paper label solution for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative staff, and other dispatchers who manage multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module extends the functionality of Polycom VVX business media phones with multifunctional line keys that can be set up as line registrations, call appearances, speed-dials, direct station select or busy lamp field keys. The VVX Expansion Module seamlessly matches the look and feel of VVX business media phones.
Polycom VVX business media phones can be fully equipped with up to three VVX Expansion Modules. With VVX Expansion Modules, users can reduce the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase the accuracy of call routing by promptly accepting, accurately screening, efficiently dispatching and effortlessly monitoring calls.
The VVX Expansion Module is a true plug-and-play device that requires no separate set-up as power and signaling are provided by the host VVX business media phone.
The VVX Expansion Module provides an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with familiar paper directory cards and intuitive LED visualization that matches the VVX business media phone.
Like all Polycom VoIP products, the VVX Expansion Module is standards-based and fully interoperable with Polycom partners’ IP telephony server solutions. With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience.
What’s in it for you??
- Increase productivity—The VVX Expansion Module provides costeffective call handling capabilities using directory cards that simplifies monitoring/dispatching of a high number of static contacts
- Ease of use—Bi-color LEDs offer flexible and intuitive call visualization matching VVX phones
- Extended compatibility—Supports all VVX business media phones for maximum flexibility
- Flexible paper directory—Quickly generate and print PDF template containing line key assignments
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investment—Get the most out of your Polycom VVX business media phones by turning them into cost-effective attendant solutions
- 40 illuminated bi-color LED keys programmable line keys
- Daisy-chainable for a total of 120 contacts (3 x 40)
- 2 x AUX ports (SPI) for connectivity and power propagation from the host
- Expandability up to 3 modules
- Legacy PoE support: Up to 3 modules powered by host phone (VVX 300/400/500/600)
|40 multifunctional line keys configurable as line registration, call appearance, speed dial, DSS, or BLF|
|Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information|
|Compatible Polycom®VVX® business media phone models|
|0—40° C (+32—104° F)|
|5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|-40—70° C (-40—160° F)|
|VVX Expansion Module ships with|
|VVX Expansion Module console|
|VVX Expansion Module desk stand|
|Attachment bracket with hand screws (2)|
|Quick start guide|
|5 in x 5 in x 6.5 in (12.5 cm x 12.5 cm x 16 cm) (W x H x D)|
|1 lb (0.4 kg)|
|One (1) year|